As an experienced presenter, trainer, facilitator and coach Steve knows a thing or two about making presentations! He’s been well trained, learned from making loads of mistakes and sees so many conference speakers and presentations go badly wrong that he’s worked out what works and he knows what he’s talking about. He brings over 30 years experience in public speaking: making sales presentations and pitches, talking in public and training as well as conference speaking in a very wide range of public and private sector organizations. He has unique business experience gained within the finance, banking and motor industries and an invaluable understanding of personal and business dynamics, with a talent for business writing that is pragmatic, memorable, effective, inspiring and most of all fun. His Presentation Skills workshops have won high praise and are very much in demand.
Recent blog posts
- A little bit of Practical Inspiration on. . . Writing your business book with Ginny Carter
- A little bit of Practical Inspiration on… Menopause with Ruth Devlin
- A little bit of Practical Inspiration on… PR with Mike Sergeant
- A little bit of Practical Inspiration on… Mastery with Narina Riskowitz
- A little bit of Practical Inspiration on…. Work-life balance with Anna Meller