Mac Macartney has a foot in several worlds. He is the founder of the inspirational social enterprise, Embercombe, an international speaker, writer, and leadership consultant. Mentored by a group of Native American teachers over a period of twenty years, he made a pledge to do all he could to re-kindle an ancient indigenous teaching known as The Children’s Fire wherever he found, or could create, the opportunity to exert influence. Mac is the author of Finding Earth, Finding Soul: The invisible path to authentic leadership, and has published many articles on sustainability, leadership, and spirituality. He was presented with the Enlightened Society Award by Sakjong Mipham Rinpoche in 2013 and in 2015 was awarded an honorary doctorate in Education from Plymouth University.
Recent blog posts
- A little bit of Practical Inspiration on. . . Writing your business book with Ginny Carter
- A little bit of Practical Inspiration on… Menopause with Ruth Devlin
- A little bit of Practical Inspiration on… PR with Mike Sergeant
- A little bit of Practical Inspiration on… Mastery with Narina Riskowitz
- A little bit of Practical Inspiration on…. Work-life balance with Anna Meller