Leanne Maskell is a model, law graduate and activist. Having modelled since the age of 13, her first ever job appeared in Vogue UK and she has continued this success, going on to work for brands such as ASOS, Urban Outfitters and i-D Magazine. Leanne has modelled internationally since graduating from university, signed to agencies around the world, and has both experienced and witnessed exploitation within the fashion industry. Compelled to do something about this, she left her successful career in order to help build a new safe, secure way of working for freelance models, empowering them to take control of their own lives and end exploitation.
Recent blog posts
- A little bit of Practical Inspiration on. . . Writing your business book with Ginny Carter
- A little bit of Practical Inspiration on… Menopause with Ruth Devlin
- A little bit of Practical Inspiration on… PR with Mike Sergeant
- A little bit of Practical Inspiration on… Mastery with Narina Riskowitz
- A little bit of Practical Inspiration on…. Work-life balance with Anna Meller