*SHORT-LISTED FOR THE BUSINESS BOOK AWARDS 2020!*
- Are you a Customer Success Executive or making your way up the Customer Success ladder?
- Do you want to transform churn into maximum recurring revenue and growth?
- Are you looking for a clear route to an established framework?
- Are you determined to be proactive, rather than constantly firefighting, with your customers?
- Is your company invested in or implementing a customer-focused philosophy?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this book is for you!
Customer Success is an emerging discipline for professionals pioneering revenue growth through customer relationships, outcomes, trust, loyalty, retention and referrals.
The Customer Success Pioneer is a practical handbook for creating a best-in-practice Customer Success function from the ground up. It will help you ensure that your existing portfolio of customers become successful partners – delighted, committed and renewing – by putting in place processes that will work across your portfolio and into the future. This book will help you find the essential frameworks to maximise customer retention, recurring revenue and growth, build a productive and balanced team and excel as a Customer Success professional.
A really comprehensive useable handbook on the emerging philosophy and movement of Customer Success. A must reach-for guide for CS managers and executives. Useful summaries and highlights throughout. Packed with loads of ideas, experience and useful thoughts, and it’s well-structured making it easy to access.
Must read for anyone either working in Customer Success or with Customer Success departments!
The book provides a thorough overview on what is customer success. Most of the book expands on the author’s experience in building a customer success organization from the ground up. It’s rich with examples, including questions you should ask yourself, how to measure your success, how to scale your team etc.
Definitely worth a good read.