- Are you a Customer Success Executive or making your way up the Customer Success ladder?
- Do you want to transform churn into maximum recurring revenue and growth?
- Are you looking for a clear route to an established framework?
- Are you determined to be proactive, rather than constantly firefighting, with your customers?
- Is your company invested in or implementing a customer-focused philosophy?
A really comprehensive useable handbook on the emerging philosophy and movement of Customer Success. A must reach-for guide for CS managers and executives. Useful summaries and highlights throughout. Packed with loads of ideas, experience and useful thoughts, and it’s well-structured making it easy to access.
Must read for anyone either working in Customer Success or with Customer Success departments!
The book provides a thorough overview on what is customer success. Most of the book expands on the author’s experience in building a customer success organization from the ground up. It’s rich with examples, including questions you should ask yourself, how to measure your success, how to scale your team etc.
Definitely worth a good read.