Whatever you’re going through with your business, and whatever stage you’re at, this book can help. Entrepreneur Nick Suckley has built four start-ups and managed three exits over the last 20 years, through good and bad economic times and all the ups and downs, the challenges and joys, of being your own boss.
He’s distilled his many years’ experience – good and bad – into these 75 life-lessons for starting, growing and selling companies.
Start. Scale. Sell.will help you navigate your journey as a business owner.
· the importance of acting like an entrepreneur – even before you take the plunge;
· the simple Golden Rule for maximising profits
· why investing in yourself and your own learning is so crucial
· how to hustle and when to pivot
· the secrets to building a strong brand
and much more.
These bite-sized lessons offer accessible, no-nonsense advice for even the most time-poor entrepreneur. It’s a blueprint for business success from an author who has been there, done it and has several T-shirts to prove it.
Nick Suckley is a successful serial entrepreneur with the battle scars to prove it. Now you can take advantage of the lessons he learnt the hard way.